The Magdelstube plays an important role as a place and structure in Jena South: Through the large hub window, information can be shared easily. Moreover, the Magdelstube is used in order to coordinate the neighbourhood support structure. On the one hand, the current situation makes solidary and neighbourly help as well as collective and self-organised action even more urgent, especially in order to protect the particularly vulnerable risk groups. At the same time, we can all help to protect ourselves and others.
Therefore, some changes had been made:
- The diverse program of the Magdelstube, especially with regard to initiatives, interests and leisure meet-ups, will not take place in its premises as long as it is needed to reduce social contacts. A solidary, neighbourly support structure for direct help in Jena South was created. But our aims is to enable neighbourly exchange in other ways. So stay informed, a lot is happening right now. Ideas? Feel free to contact us: email@example.com!
- News: The writing workshop is now taking place online,Roter Stern e.V. has sent us some sports videos …more information can be found on the following pages.
- If you need direct neighbourhood help (e.g. shopping), you can find more information here. Latest information can be find on our social media channel, the website as well as displayed in the hub window (Magdelstieg 23).
- Foodsharing: Wednesday & Friday, 4:30-6pm you can take aways free food (please bring your own bag)
- The general current situation means an enormous burden for many. Therefore, different self-organised initiatives continue to offer support and counselling, such as employment law & tenancy law counseling/helping group, social counselling, psychosocial counselling, criminal prosecution counseling, computer help and sexual health counseling. You can find all the important information (contact details, appointment times etc.) at a glance in this pdf.
- The Organisational Circle of the Magdelstube continues to meet, for now via teleconferences. If you are interested in participating – feel free to contact us!